At Limpact, we retain the position for producing the world’s best electrodes.
It’s our core business. Our clients too, are global leaders in the metals refining industry.
The Limpact explosion bonding process provides a true metallurgical joint between the copper contact and the head bar with no measurable voltage drop across the interface joint.
Our reputation is built on electrodes that reduce operating costs by:
- Decrease energy consumption
- Increase productivity through reduced maintenance
- Increase productivity through cathode longevity
Operating exclusively in Canada across 3 manufacturing facilities, we’re located just east of Toronto, Ontario.
Our solutions include:
- Aluminum Cathodes
- Stainless Steel Cathodes
- Titanium Cathodes
- Solution Line Coating System
- Edge Strip
- Our edge strips are permanently bonded to the aluminum sheet using Limpact’s proprietary sealant and installation procedures and do not need to be removed from the cathode.
- Stripping Disk
- Cathode Repair Service
We’re in the process of updating our website to serve you better. Please stand by.
Meanwhile, if you have questions, please contact our head office:
Kyle Sleep – Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Fredericks – General Manager email@example.com
Or give us a call
569 D’Arcy Street
P.O. Box 187
Canada K9A 4K5